Thursday, June 16, 2011

Update

So I've changed some things around today!

First, and probably the most obvious, I added my own header to the site. I'm still not 100% happy with the design, but I'll probably keep tweaking it to see what I like best.

Second, I changed the tabs and pages. Because of the way blogger works, I actually used to have individual blogs for each section of the site (eat, explore and enjoy), but I decided that it was too confusing. Instead, everything will be on this main page, and the tabs will just have organized lists of links to the content. This will make updating a lot easier for me, and hopefully make navigation of the site easier for everyone else.

Finally, I also added a few gadgets along the right side - connect, search, and a list of the top 5 posts.

I'm pretty happy with the way the blog is starting to look - almost like a real site!

Let me know what you think! I would love any suggestions or advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment