Monday, May 9, 2011

Welcome...

...to my new blog! After blogging my study abroad adventures in Barcelona and across Europe at Sigame a España, I was inspired to keep a blog following my other experiences at home here in the U.S. Now that finals are over, I plan for this blog to help document the sweetness of summer before my senior year of college as I "Eat, Explore, and Enjoy" in Minneapolis and San Francisco over the next few months.

"The Sweet Talker" has been inspired by a number of blogs over the past couple of years, namely The Pioneer Woman, CakeSpy, Joy the Baker, My Baking Addiction, Oh Joy! and Cupcakes and Cashmere (do you notice a trend here?). I hope that I can follow their footsteps to provide entertaining blog posts that are both a visual treat and fun to read.

It might take me a couple of weeks to get this blog really swinging, but stay tuned to see where my culinary and everyday endeavors take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment