Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lunch on the Lake


We have had nothing but blue skies since the cloudy streak ended this week, and I have been soaking up as much of the sunny weather as possible (which means I also learned my lesson and will be using more sunscreen from now on... ouch).

I caught up with a good friend the other day at a restaurant on the lakefront.


The town in which I grew up is located on the lake; water activities were always a fun part of my Minnesota summers as a kid.


We had a great view from our table. The tulips were so bright and cheery, I couldn't resist taking a picture!

I love that I grew up in a quaint community and that my best childhood friends lived just down the street. Now, it's always fun to come back and take a walk around town with old friends. There really is no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment